BANGER again!!!!

Talk about your bad experiences here, so that other people don't fall for it.
banger1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby banger1 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:07 pm

banger banger banger....

so much people talking about me and dont know 1 piece of shit :) i hate it...

first lets state im the real banger, the real one who has 18.000$ server costs on his as now, and till new year i regulary paid the people, but its not possible to hold the site and this pay feature together...

i tried, didnt worked.... for this theres the toplist now , sending ALOT of visitors to all shareloading members...

so what i now also have is BIG traffic , i pay 400mbit permanent usage, with is just 7500$ just for the bandwidth.... + servers 1500$ .. per month..

anybody who is bothering just dont know the game and how hard it is to maintain/do ANYTHING alone, what i am doing.... i have no partners, im a single player.

I have always keeped up the sites online as much as i could - but noones sees the real problems behind. For example with ImageCASH i had several lawyers attacking me, my server hoster to get the site DOWN in ANY way .....

They coudlnt get me or him to this, but then they attacked my sponsorship and destroying all revenues, telling them various untrue crap. forcing them to not support me or sue them down in anyway...and it were lawyers of BIG adult companys - and thats why ImageCASH crashed down finally.. there was just too many copyrighted content... and too much work involved for all the ongoing fights and problems, that i decided to discontinue this project finally...

However this is the past and all is good nowadays, except the big traffic on shareloading and the problem the advertisement doesnt even cover those costs....

I hope i can keep Shareloading online at least as a place to upload and directly view the media online - like it is now ...

We will see...ok im out for now ...

Yours BANGER! -CEO- SHARELoading.com

more q's?
MSN: banger@banger.ws

And all who dont know shit and talk crap about me...fuckyou!
I always tried the best for MY users!!!
Last edited by banger1 on Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
banger1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: BANGER again!!!!

Postby banger1 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:10 pm

Last edited by banger1 on Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
banger1

Postby banger1 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:12 pm

cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:21 pm

Firefox

Postby Firefox » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:30 pm

Do I need to develop more? Every member of this forum is supposed to be informed & warned thanks to forum...

Now, everybody is free to decide what to do! :wink:

& for the others, willing to get involved into the imagehost business, here's a lesson for you...

... never work alone! :twisted:

:!:
filemo

Postby filemo » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:47 pm

Uh, OK, if that's the real Banger, I'm... my avatar!
oliver
Site Admin

Postby oliver » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:12 pm

Then, Filemo, i'm REALLY glad to know you :P
banger1

Postby banger1 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:59 am

i always tried to have the so to say "make money" service for the users, cause i wanted to give the users this extra which others dont have... other stick all money their own ass...

but using the share money attidude it keeps my project too fail on too less income...

like on imagecash there were no sponsors anymore, server needed to be paid, dead...
on shareloading its the traffic what makes the problems now, because images are not videos...

at least people should be happy what they have, free and fast file streaming of any xxx videos,
and alot of users for their websites using the toplists..

many of my big users on shareloading told me, they are even not intrested in the money thing, and that i should at least try to keep the site without any payment option, they just want the visitors i sent along, which are quite much as i said (kinda like yfh-yourfilehost from the little mice paul)

it would be half problems also if i would have done ongoing notifications to the users, so they would have always known, what the current situations were all about - im sorry about that - but it was the matter of solving all the shit which keeped me quite busy, and also i have to fight for the money to live from! making all alone you end up very busy... as i said, ANYTHING is what i am doing, beside handling the daily real life problemos...

im always learning too and try to not make the same false moves, and about the latest unpaid / holding payments - its just on hold - noone says you will not get paid, when server costs paid and finally my checks get cashed, they will be paid also... (bank was making problems also again lately because high risk when cashing, crap..)

regards to everybody out there...

banger
banger1

Postby banger1 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:01 am

cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:38 am